Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Retirement, Six Weeks Already

 Moving on and doing OK

So I was thinking......

1.  It is good to think, as who knows how long that will last.
2. In my dreams I am young; my subconscious  has not caught up with reality.  For those seven hours I am wearing size 6.
3.  Being in a bad mood and feeling sorry for yourself is a waste of time. 
4.  However, people who are always perky can get on your nerves - especially when you are in a bad mood. 
5. Junk food really does taste better than healthy food - even though we would never admit this to anyone
6. The oldest child in the family does have it the hardest. Glad I was a middle one.
7. The happiest people in the country live in the coldest states. What about shoveling snow and wearing hideous hats 9 months a year makes them happy?
8.  Why do people watch the reality show Hoarders?
9.  The worst feeling to have is lonliness
10. The best times are those when you are surrounded by family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment